The last round of consultation on pension reform, focused on "funding the system", started Thursday evening December 1 at the Ministry of Labor, where "several scenarios" combining legal age and contribution period were discussed.
Selection of products
To read also
- Working better to get people to work longer?
- Pensions: Dussopt in favor of extending the senior index to medium-sized companies
- IMF supports pension reform
- Unemployment insurance: the reduction in the duration of compensation in force on February 1
- The many sectors at a standstill or disrupted by the demonstrations against the pension reform
- The various sectors stopped on Tuesday against the pension reform
- Pensions: reductions in electricity production overnight, fewer initiatives this weekend
- "No one can intimidate me anymore": ex-workers on the sites of the regularized Olympics
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds