Several hundred people demonstrated on Saturday in Besançon to oppose the municipal development project for a new district on land used in particular for market gardening, the first act of the national campaign of "Earth Uprisings", launched by associations and farms.
Selection of products
To read also
- 300 demonstrators in Saint-Brieuc against a wind farm at sea
- Paris Olympics-2024: mobilization to save plots of Aubervilliers allotment gardens
- New demonstration against a giant tropical greenhouse project on the Opal Coast
- Seven indictments canceled in the ZAD project near Grenoble
- Strong mobilization across France to denounce the lack of ambition of the Climate Bill
- Nearly 400 organizations will mobilize for a real Climate Law on Sunday March 28
- Rally in Paris against the Triangle de Gonesse station "in the middle of the fields"
- At the ZAD de Gonesse, like a little air of Notre-Dame-des-Landes