Four Breton collectives for access to housing demonstrated on Saturday September 10 in Douarnenez and Concarneau (Finistère), Vannes (Morbihan) and Lannion (Côtes-d'Armor), to demand the classification of Brittany in "tense zone".
Selection of products
To read also
- In the corons of the former mining basin, thermal renovation "changes life"
- The Overseas Minister simplifies the retrocession of land to the municipalities of Guyana
- Greater Paris ZFE: the application schedule worries professionals
- Demand for offices in Ile-de-France increased in 2022
- "Zero net artificialisation": rural mayors denounce a "creeping guardianship" of the regions
- New Aquitaine relies on geothermal energy to reduce the bills of its high schools
- New Caledonia struggles to pay for its electricity
- The Ile-de-France region announces the creation of its Ile-de-France nature agency
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds