The justice canceled the indictments and the placements under judicial supervision last fall of seven people who planned to establish a ZAD near Grenoble, we learned from corroborating sources.
Selection of products
To read also
- 300 demonstrators in Saint-Brieuc against a wind farm at sea
- Paris Olympics-2024: mobilization to save plots of Aubervilliers allotment gardens
- New demonstration against a giant tropical greenhouse project on the Opal Coast
- Several hundred demonstrators in Besançon against an urban development project
- Strong mobilization across France to denounce the lack of ambition of the Climate Bill
- Nearly 400 organizations will mobilize for a real Climate Law on Sunday March 28
- Rally in Paris against the Triangle de Gonesse station "in the middle of the fields"
- At the ZAD de Gonesse, like a little air of Notre-Dame-des-Landes