Many people aged 55 to 64 are moving outside major cities, a trend that increases with the level of diploma and especially in the Paris region, according to a study by the Caisse des dépôts published a few days ago.
Selection of products
To read also
- +15% increase in current regulated gas and electricity prices: the French are well off in Europe
- Activity held up well in 2022 despite a sharp slowdown at the end of the year
- Panorama of abandoned ski resorts in France: profile, history, reconversion
- The resilience of the French economy in 2022 will be revealed on Tuesday
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?