The Senegalese government has indicated that it is launching an international competition for the creation of an urban park in a capital too cruelly deprived of green spaces to mitigate the effects of rampant urbanization.
Selection of products
To read also
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Mozinor, the daring and pioneering industrial building in Montreuil, awarded the “Remarkable Contemporary Architecture” label
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry
- Eiffage Génie Civil and Chantiers Modernes Construction clinch the world record for the longest sliding formwork carried out at one time
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives