"Everything is good in... hemp": at the end of a summer marked by drought and at a time of heating savings, senators from all sides are committed, on the initiative of the environmental group, to the development in France of the hemp sector, a low-water plant with multiple uses.
Selection of products
To read also
- The “second life” of HLM, a solution for renovating?
- Rural mayors are also making their ecological transition
- Rush on a German aid program for the purchase of electrical terminals
- The government announces its method for renovating schools, sparking criticism from mayors
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- The Pôle Habitat FFB urges the government to act against the housing crisis which is becoming more and more concrete for the French