The Senate, dominated by the right-wing opposition, spoke out overnight from Friday to Saturday for the creation of new “inclusive” borrower insurance contracts, without “medical selection”.
Selection of products
To read also
- MPs launch examination of “full employment” bill, castigated on the left
- Nuclear safety, climate and electricity prices: two energy laws in preparation, says Agnès Pannier-Runacher
- “Full employment” and the specter of 49.3: a full return to the Assembly
- EnR Acceleration Law and Climate Law: car parks at the heart of the transition
- Immigration: the measure on professions in tension “will be in the text”, assures Houlié (Renaissance)
- Legal age, contribution period, employment of seniors: the key points of the pension reform which comes into force on September 1
- The Constitutional Council validates the "anti-squat" law, with the exception of an article
- Decryption of the green industry bill adopted at first reading by Parliament
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?