The Senate, dominated by the right-wing opposition, spoke out overnight from Friday to Saturday for the creation of new “inclusive” borrower insurance contracts, without “medical selection”.
Selection of products
To read also
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- What to retain from the 2022 Finance Law?
- Unions divided by the transformation of the health pass into a vaccination pass for some employees
- The main measures of the bill to "accelerate economic and professional equality"
- The deputies offer communities the power of sanction to enforce the regulation of rents
- Green light from deputies to perpetuate the SRU system, with adjustments
- First green light from MEPs for a possible change in borrower insurance at any time
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- 2021, a record year for old real estate but to the detriment of the most fragile households
- The Tertiary Eco-Energy decree (DEET): beyond a new challenge to be taken up, an opportunity to be seized