After the European Affairs Committee on November 24, the Economic Affairs Committee largely adopted the motion for a resolution, presented by Senators Daniel Gremillet, Claude Kern and Pierre Laurent.
Selection of products
To read also
- The European "green label" project for nuclear shows its limits
- With several reactors shut down, electrical vigilance is required in January
- The State asks EDF to take measures to strengthen the security of electricity supply
- Cautious unions following Macron's announcement on the construction of new nuclear reactors
- After the publication of the RTE report, Gabriel Attal criticizes nuclear "ideologies"
- The State and EDF launch the "France Nucléaire" investment fund
- Presidential candidates called on to position themselves on the nuclear issue
- Soon without a nuclear net, Germany must accelerate its energy transformation
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- GenePlanet has created a tailor-made work environment with the Isotherm modular carpet from Milliken
- Renovation of the attic: comfort comes through the roof
- Northward Bound carpet tiles: paperless luxury - Milliken does more with less
- Real estate agent, negotiator and mandatary: what's the difference?