Having become ETI, the company has established itself as one of the world specialists in solutions for the interior fittings of homes. The company, whose core business is the manufacture of coatings for plasterers and painters, devotes a budget of 6,5 million euros per year to R&D and ecological transition.
Caroline SEMIN attaches great importance to gender equality. Brimming with imagination, she imagined a unique event, “Les talented”, the first trophy honoring women in construction. This first edition will be held on June 15, 2023 in a Parisian location. During the ceremony, six candidates in six categories will be rewarded and a seventh winner from these categories will be awarded the “Coup de coeur” prize.
They come from the building, They have talent, Let's put them in the spotlight
Because Caroline SEMIN wants to put women in the building industry in the spotlight, SEMIN is organizing “LES TALENTUEUSES”, the 1st trophy dedicated to women in the building industry, shaking up codes, defying received ideas.
Today, women are making their place and bringing their differences. This trophy aims to promote and reward the most talented and worthy of them.
A jury chaired by Caroline SEMIN accompanied by women and men, all experts in their fields will have the pleasure of evaluating and awarding the prizes.
"As in all professions, women can bring something different. They are a source of enrichment regardless of the sector in which they operate. The “Talented” trophies are a way of moving the lines, and in this sense, I am proud to be the 1st President of the Jury". Caroline SEMIN, CEO of the SEMIN Group
Trophies divided into 6 categories
The first edition of the “Les Talenteuses” Trophies will be held on Thursday June 15, 2023 in Paris. During the event, six winners will be rewarded among the six categories of trophies:
- The ACTIVE trophy will reward the exemplary career of a woman working in the materials distribution sector, regardless of her position and her age.
- The ENTREPRENEUSE trophy will be awarded to the candidate who, through her vision and managerial qualities, has made her business shine and succeed.
- The APPRENTIE trophy will be awarded to a young woman who has dared to embark with courage and passion on building
- The EXPERIENCED trophy will be awarded to the winner who has accumulated at least ten years of successful experience regardless of the building sector.
- The COMMITTED trophy will distinguish those who have successfully committed themselves to a cause relating to the Social Responsibility of their company.
- The INFLUENCEUSE trophy will reward a woman who promotes the building trades on social networks
At the end of the ceremony, the “Coup de coeur” Prize will be awarded to a candidate registered among the six categories represented.
A site dedicated to registrations
All women working in construction can already register, until March 15 inclusive on the dedicated website of the event on les-talenteuses.semin.com. To claim to apply, they are invited to answer a questionnaire highlighting their involvement in the building. Once all the applications have been submitted on the site, a jury of women and men, all experts in their fields, will have the pleasure of evaluating and awarding the prizes. Finally, each of the winners will also receive an endowment of 500 euros. Note that the registration of participants is free.