Selling the Parc des Princes to Paris Saint-Germain "is clearly not our priority option", said the first deputy mayor of Paris, Emmanuel Grégoire, Thursday, November 24 at the microphone of Sud Radio, denouncing "a stroke of pressure " from PSG who indicated that he could play elsewhere.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Saint-Ouen, an urban renovation costing several million euros raises questions
- Raising of shields to defend very sixties buildings threatened with demolition in Toulouse
- Grenoble increases its property tax and makes its museums free
- In Paris, an "urban forest" will emerge from the ground at Place du Colonel-Fabien
- In the metropolis of Rennes, building with a balcony is an obligation
- Strasbourg acquires a medieval drawing of the cathedral, "an invaluable work"
- Cameroonian artist Barthélémy Toguo chosen to decorate Montpellier tramway trains
- In Paris, the "urban promenade", symbol of a difficult change in La Chapelle