In line with its CSR Actions+ 2025 commitments, notably giving pride of place to optimizing its environmental performance and decarbonization, SEIGNEURIE®, the French leader in professional paints also accessible to individuals, announces for this 2023 school year, a large panel of technological innovations.
Selection of products
To read also
- Zehnder RapidLock, new connection system that is quick to install, easy to maintain, safe and waterproof
- Watts launches the EDP CA2096, an all-in-one solution for anti-pollution protection of water networks
- New GLF 55-6 Ultra-compact Bosch Professional Edge Trimmer for precise one-handed guidance
- New cutting table for biosourced insulation
- EAS Solutions launches the Xion 384 E2 LED floodlight for industrial lighting
- New Résineo Ecoflex: shock-absorbing, durable and permeable coating for the development of collective spaces
- With E-Massif, Alkern supports the development of charging station installations up to 22 KW
- Acova KAPLA, the graphic and contemporary towel radiator
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs