A worker died Wednesday January 5 at the end of the morning in Saint-Denis (Seine-Saint-Denis) on the site of a major station of the Grand Paris Express, announced the Société du Grand Paris, second fatal accident in the construction of the future Ile-de-France metro.
Selection of products
To read also
- Lafarge's indictment for "complicity in crimes against humanity" in Syria confirmed
- In Brazil, the distress of the victims after the floods
- The urban cable car, a very slow progression
- Cloudy skies for a German solar glass factory dependent on Russian gas
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit