A real estate agency has been sentenced in Paris for having rented an apartment without authorization on the Airbnb and Booking platforms, a "first" hailed by the City of Paris.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Paris, tips and tricks for a swimming pool that recycles energy
- Lyon cuts the light for the night of the equinox
- Illuminations, signs, lighting, the Champs-Élysées adopts an energy sobriety plan
- A building sold on the Champs-Elysées for a "record" amount
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat