The Ministries of Labor and Housing will be particularly affected by the reduction in public spending planned for the 2024 budget, said Minister of Public Accounts Gabriel Attal on Tuesday May 16.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment insurance: negotiations get tough, financing of France Travail contested
- The Council of State warns the government against a tax on motorway companies alone
- Agresti-Roubache calls for an increased 2024 budget for urban policy
- Macron releases 500 million euros to renovate more than 40.000 schools within ten years
- After the riots, the long march towards the reconstruction of public buildings
- The government increases the budget of MaPrimeRenov' to accelerate the renovation of housing
- Wauquiez offers aid "up to 15 million euros" for traders affected by the riots
- The nine recipes of the Court of Auditors to better manage public finances
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules