The additional savings due to the consumption deficit induced by the Covid-19 epidemic will reach 165 billion euros for the years 2020 and 2021, estimated on Tuesday the governor of the Bank of France François Villeroy de Galhau.
Selection of products
To read also
- The recovery in the euro zone "will require a prolonged effort"
- The French economy on track to achieve 5% growth in 2021, according to the Banque de France
- Covid-19: the executive sees the end of the crisis and details the instructions for use
- The French economy recovered in early 2021, unlike European neighbors
- What does the French stimulus and reform plan sent to Brussels contain?
- The United States leads the global economic recovery, emerging countries are lagging behind
- The Livret A records a record collection for the month of March
- The French economy is resisting the third confinement well, according to the Banque de France
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole