The French building materials group Saint-Gobain will invest more than $ 400 million to increase its production capacity in the United States, he said in a statement on Wednesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Inauguration of the new Edma premises in Puget-sur-Argens (83)
- Actis successfully renews the ISO 9001:2015 certification of all of its production sites and its head office
- AMCC invests more than 11 million euros to increase its production capacity at its Châteauroux site
- The ecological wood brand Kebony takes part in the Rendez-vous de la Matière + fair(e)
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses