The Saint-Gobain building materials group, which has been involved in a reorganization of its activities for several months, announced a few days ago that it had sold to the BigMat group two distribution brands in Spain, where it had already separated from two others. distribution activities.
Selection of products
To read also
- Tout Faire 2022: a new era is emerging for the 1st independent trading group
- A very encouraging report for the anniversary of the Castorama Foundation
- “Estelle’s Demos” by Point.P: full house for season 1 and launch of season 2
- Tout Faire Matériaux brought together its members to lay the foundations for Tout Faire 2025
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter