Saint-Gobain announces the handing over of the keys, in Eindhoven, in the Netherlands, to the resident of the first house in the world made entirely of 3D printed concrete.
Selection of products
To read also
- Olympic Games-2024: five months before the Olympic Games, Macron will cut the ribbon of the Olympic village
- Distech Controls automates public lighting in 550 municipalities in Aisne
- Gérard Pariche establishments choose Dény Security to improve the management of human flows and access authorizations
- Idex installs several charging stations for Acer employees
- Colas installs permeable and eco-designed Purple Pav slabs on the McPhy Gigafactory site in Belfort
- A virtuous construction that uses local resources
- A summer under the sun, with Kebony
- Architectural and energy transformation of the Résidence Picardie in Aubervilliers by Verna Architectes and the Lorillard Group
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions