The French building materials group Saint-Gobain announced Wednesday, July 27 a sharp increase in its results in the first quarter, thanks to good activity in renovation and construction, and despite the weight of inflation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Rockwool rewarded at the 50th UNTEC Congress with a silver medal for Rockcycle Réno
- Unilin Insulation obtains Qualiopi certification for its Exterio Pro training
- Mewa, a rejuvenation of a century-old brand
- Discover the cost center on wurth.fr
- Cheminées Poujoulat brightens up its notoriety with a third weather sponsorship
- Jérôme Pécresse, senior executive of General Electric, leaves his functions
- Rector & Techniwood: the combination of industrial concrete and wood prefabrication for intelligent decarbonization of buildings
- Rehau Window Solutions and AGC Glass Europe partner to develop doors and windows with vacuum insulated glass
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?