The number of building permits issued in France was close to record highs in the first quarter according to official statistics, after a rush of applications in December to avoid falling under stricter environmental rules.
Selection of products
To read also
- End of oil-fired boilers: rural Alsace in search of new energy
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- The "rent shield" validated by the National Housing Council
- The government proposes to cap rent increases at 3,5% for one year
- Three years after the Senate report on bridge safety, the account is still not there
- Beyond RE2020: The State commissions the HQE-GBC Alliance to create a common frame of reference
- Coastal erosion: The Association of Mayors of France (AMF) seizes the Council of State
- End of fluorescent lamps and tubes: millions of installations to be replaced
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation