A German government aid program for the installation of charging stations for electric cars was such a success with individuals that the envelope was exhausted in less than a day, the public bank KfW said on Wednesday September 27. .
Selection of products
To read also
- COP28: the pioneering architects of the city transition
- The State details its battle plan to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions
- Steel, aluminum, concrete: how to make them without CO2?
- Tripling renewable energies by 2030: “ambitious but achievable”
- Brussels wants to support 166 energy infrastructure projects
- COP28, a “moment of truth” for the gas and oil industry, according to the IEA
- More renewables, nuclear power and sobriety: the State proposes its energy strategy
- The government will strengthen aid for the electric transition of road transport
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability