Agricultural land sold at exorbitant prices in 2022 and its artificialization fell to its lowest "for thirty years", rural land regulator Safer announced on Thursday May 25 during the presentation of its annual report.
Selection of products
To read also
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- Salaries of construction and public works executives on the rise according to the 21st edition of the Expectra barometer
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Plot division: a solution for the future to combat the housing shortage?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve