The Cordless Alliance System (CAS) is a multi-vendor battery system launched in 2018 by power tool manufacturer Metabo. This system makes it possible to work with different machines of different brands.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Alkern cradle factory in Harnes is in turn switching to low-carbon construction
- Saint-Gobain in negotiations for the acquisition of the Australian construction group CSR
- Xella reduces its carbon footprint by 35% and publishes its new FDES
- New production unit for Sebico in Villetaneuse
- Legrand resists, with 2023 results on the rise despite the building crisis
- Actis obtains the Bronze medal from EcoVadis and the renewal of Cradle to Cradle certification for Hybris 31
- Rehau Window Solutions participates in the Fensterbau Frontale 2024 exhibition
- Menuiserie Magnin takes stock of the changes that have occurred since its acquisition by Bruno Malerba Finances
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time