"To enlighten the public debate on ecological and energy planning": the manager of the French high voltage network RTE made public on Wednesday September 20 a report which refines its projections for 2035, a first step in France's trajectory to reach the carbon neutrality.
Selection of products
To read also
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Publication of the 2023 Global Climate Action Report
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- DPE: discover the ranking of average prices for thermal strainers
- France safe from the risk of power cuts this winter, but sobriety is still essential
- As winter approaches, how can you control your heating consumption?
- On the climate, the Caisse des Dépôts can still make progress, according to the Court of Auditors
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop