ROCKWOOL puts its Ecorock and Rockfaçade insulation solutions and the Rockcycle program at the service of the energy renovation of the Lycée de l'image et du son in Angoulême.
Selection of products
To read also
- Lorillard participates in the bioclimatic design of the new Voltaire college in Remoulins (30)
- Vinci uses AI for Bournemouth hospital construction project with Buildots
- The Mont-Blanc tunnel will close for 15 weeks in 2023 then in 2024 for works
- Strasbourg airport closed for a month due to works on the runway
- Rehabilitation of the Gabriel Baron residence in Angers, an exemplary environmental and societal project
- Start of work on Spotlight, an independent office building of 4.000 m2, in Issy-les-Moulineaux (92)
- Bouygues Construction starts work on “Quai Vernets”, a new eco-district in the heart of Geneva
- Éocène launches the construction of the 1st program of off-site wooden villas in the Métropole de Montpellier
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- Reliability of the DPE: the professionals of the Real Estate Diagnosis call on the Government to go further
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Discover the new Villeroy & Boch faucets for easy, safe and quick furnishing of your bathroom.
- Do we make a terrace?