As the second wave of the coronavirus epidemic arrives in France, public health authorities insist in particular on the fact that poor indoor air quality can contribute to the spread of viruses. In this context and within the framework of sustainable development week, Rockwool draws attention to the importance of choosing certified and sustainable insulation materials for better air quality in homes.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to detect termites in a house to renovate?
- Vimar presents new smart solutions for access control of reception facilities
- Sto thermal insulation solutions from the outside at the heart of the construction process
- Leica Geosystems simplifies the capture of reality to support the building sector in its digital transition
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat