The 9th edition of the MMA study on occupational road risk (1) reveals the shortcomings of VSEs and SMEs in terms of road risk awareness. Thus, only 6% of managers of VSEs and SMEs have planned preventive actions against 58% in companies with more than 250 employees. A worrying reality when VSEs and SMEs represent 98,8% of companies in France (2).
Selection of products
To read also
- Results of the 2022 interim and security campaign: continued support for companies
- The OPPBTP publishes a guide of recommendations to deal with high heat on construction sites
- Hardship: compulsory and systematic medical examination at 61, Véran announces
- Accidents at work: for Dussopt, "600 deaths per year is not acceptable"
- For the CAPEB Rhône and Grand Lyon, the prevention of the health of the business manager is a necessity
- Evolution of musculoskeletal disorders among construction workers in France
- Health authorities suggest better recognition of certain asbestos-related cancers
- Covid-19: The OPPBTP recalls the good reflexes to maintain protection against the virus
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules