Arcadis, an international engineering and consulting company, unveils the 2023 edition of its "International Construction Cost Index" report, entitled "New Horizons". Aimed at investors, this index compares construction costs around the world each year, by ranking 100 cities.
Selection of products
To read also
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- Salaries of construction and public works executives on the rise according to the 21st edition of the Expectra barometer
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Plot division: a solution for the future to combat the housing shortage?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Craft building companies record a decline in activity for the first time in three years