It is within the framework of a societal and environmental approach and in order to improve its energy performance, the reception of its public and the comfort of the service agents that the Town Hall of Chenôve has chosen to renovate its building.
Selection of products
To read also
- Idex installs several charging stations for Acer employees
- Colas installs permeable and eco-designed Purple Pav slabs on the McPhy Gigafactory site in Belfort
- A virtuous construction that uses local resources
- A summer under the sun, with Kebony
- Architectural and energy transformation of the Résidence Picardie in Aubervilliers by Verna Architectes and the Lorillard Group
- VisionAIR Idrodrain pervious concrete from Heidelberg Materials at the service of a residential site
- Inauguration of the Arena Porte de la Chapelle
- Renovation of 1.600 m² of multi-surface interior floors in a warehouse
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals