The opinion barometer carried out by Xerfi Specific for SERCE shows that after an excellent first half of 2021, the activity of electrical and HVAC engineering companies remained well oriented in the second half of the year, even if the pace of growth is more contained.
Selection of products
To read also
- With +234% sales over one year, the enthusiasm of the French for the garden studio is confirmed in a spectacular way
- 12 lessons to be learned from the "Heat pump in renovation" report published by the AQC
- An exceptional year 2021 for the pellet appliance sector
- The Velux 2022 Healthy Housing Barometer points to the urgency of a global renovation of buildings
- Decarbonizing buildings requires billions in additional investment to meet climate goals
- The private swimming pool sector has a sixth consecutive year of growth
- New DPE: electric radiators and water heaters optimal solutions for low-carbon housing according to Gifam
- Rockwool products sold in 2021 will save energy consumption for over XNUMX million homes
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter