Simple “pause” or start of the reversal of the curve in the wrong direction? The unemployment rate recorded a slight increase in the third quarter, to 7,4% of the active population in France (excluding Mayotte), compared to 7,2 in the second quarter.
Selection of products
To read also
- Macron announces “Act II of labor market reform” to achieve “full employment”
- Social partners want to find an agreement on senior employment by March 26
- Dussopt calls for accelerating the application of unemployment insurance reforms
- Social partners urged by the government to work towards full employment
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB