The strike in the energy sector caused a few load reductions in EDF's nuclear power plants on Monday, February 6, on the eve of the national day of action against the government's plan to reform pensions, it was reported. learned from consistent sources.
Selection of products
To read also
- Pensions: a "vandalized" Lyon town hall, 36 arrests
- Pensions: what remains for the employment of seniors?
- Pensions: the government faced with motions of censure and social anger
- Pensions: how the choice of 49.3 imposed itself on the government
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- Ultra-efficient technology against limescale with guaranteed results
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Already 100 years old: Durieu celebrates its centenary!