The new housing market picked up in the first half of the year after lockdowns, but it has not returned to pre-crisis levels, continuing a decline that began several years ago, the Federation of Real Estate Developers (FPI) reported on Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Left-wing elected officials warn about the housing "disaster" in Ile-de-France
- Summary of the SOLIHA National Campaign on Housing First
- The government wants a single aid for the adaptation of housing to aging
- Ile-de-France notaries publish 30 proposals "for accessible housing"
- Opening in Lyon on Monday of the trial of a major network of sleep merchants
- Poor housing in Paca: "Absolutely catastrophic trend" according to the Abbé Pierre Foundation
- Housing construction in slight decline compared to the pre-crisis period
- Building professionals react to Prime Minister's announcements on housing