The ARVHA, Association for Research on the City and Habitat, launched in 2022 the tenth edition of the "Prize for women architects" with the support of the Ile de France Region, the National Council of the Order of Architects, the Pavillon de l'Arsenal and the city of Paris.
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of the 4th edition of the Canalisseurs 2024 video competition aimed at companies and training centers
- Results of the 11th Arvha French Women Architects Prize
- Equans France certified “Top Employer” 2023
- Results of the construction division at the 47th edition of the WorldSkills Competition: construction professions on the national podium of excellence
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!