The Pyramids competition, organized in two stages, in regions and then nationally, by the Federation of real estate developers, aims to promote the most beautiful real estate programs of the members of the Federation throughout France.
Selection of products
To read also
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Mozinor, the daring and pioneering industrial building in Montreuil, awarded the “Remarkable Contemporary Architecture” label
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component
- Senegal launches international competition for an urban park in Dakar
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation