The Interministerial Committee for Industrial Restructuring (Ciri), which helps companies in difficulty with more than 400 employees, received 34 new files in 2021, compared to 70 in 2020 at the start of the health crisis, according to its annual report published on Tuesday 21 June.
Selection of products
To read also
- More and more Ile-de-France residents are choosing to build in neighboring departments
- 338.265 housing units renovated in the first half of 2022 thanks to MaPrimeRénov', more than one million since 2020
- Fewer first-time buyers among property buyers
- More than 70% of professional branches have salary levels below the Smic
- 2022 Barometer of the financial health of local authorities: A real rebound, but uncertainties remain
- The real estate dynamic of ACV cities continued in 2021
- Employment, pensions: the contrasting results of Emmanuel Macron
- The government presents its resilience plan without convincing construction professionals
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?