LRVision, French manufacturer of permeable resin flooring, announces the launch of Résineo® Recycled cork tree. Aimed at communities for the construction of tree towers, Résineo® Arbre provides, like the rest of the Résineo® range, a response to new challenges relating to soil permeability in urban spaces.
Selection of products
To read also
- Zehnder ComfoAir Flex: New ceiling-mounted dual-flow ventilation unit for homes with limited space
- Purple Alternative Surface offers an innovation to permeate soils by recovering plastic waste
- New Wavin Tegra measurement threshold, an innovative solution to simplify the diagnosis of sanitation networks
- New aluminum slider Cuzco® 712M: Minimalist design and high energy performance
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses