CBRE, a global player in business real estate consulting, reacts to Immostat figures for residential investment for the first quarter of 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- Real estate continues to climb but industry experts predict a slowdown in the coming months
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Mortgage brokers under pressure from rising rates
- Building materials activity recorded a sharp decline in April
- The Banque de France slightly raises its growth forecast for the 2nd quarter
- Construction situation at the beginning of June: activity is still holding up, despite the materials crisis
- New real estate: building permits burst the ceiling
- Real estate developers very worried about the collapse in sales of new homes
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation