A new five-year term often rhymes with a cabinet reshuffle. The Élysée has just communicated the names of the new ministers who will be in charge of Housing, SMEs and Crafts, Ecological Transition, Education and Vocational Training and Transport.
Selection of products
To read also
- Jean-Denis Combrexelle, labor code specialist, appointed director of cabinet for Elisabeth Borne
- Green light for the appointment of Castex at RATP, back to basics
- The appointment of Valérie Metrich-Hecquet as head of the ONF validated by Parliament
- Catherine Vautrin appointed head of the National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU)
- Tourism, transport, housing... the orphans of the Borne government
- Anne-Claire Mialot proposed by the Élysée to head the National Agency for Urban Renovation (ANRU)
- The state appoints a prefect dedicated to the great Macron plan for Marseille
- David Valence President of the Infrastructure Orientation Council
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?