A new five-year term often rhymes with a cabinet reshuffle. The Élysée has just communicated the names of the new ministers who will be in charge of Housing, SMEs and Crafts, Ecological Transition, Education and Vocational Training and Transport.
Selection of products
To read also
- Tourism, transport, housing... the orphans of the Borne government
- Anne-Claire Mialot proposed by the Élysée to head the National Agency for Urban Renovation (ANRU)
- The state appoints a prefect dedicated to the great Macron plan for Marseille
- David Valence President of the Infrastructure Orientation Council
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?