Reservations of new housing by individuals with real estate developers continued their decline in the third quarter of 2023, with a fall of 39,7% year-on-year, according to provisional statistics from the Ministry of Ecological Transition published Wednesday, November 15.
Selection of products
To read also
- Real estate credit: The in-between... The banks are looking for each other!
- Real estate credit: significant rate cuts in February, a window of opportunity is confirmed for buyers
- Catastrophic real estate situation in Ile-de-France at the end of November 2023 with a decline in sales of 30%
- Housing, an essential sector in deep crisis, abandoned by the government
- A very bad month of November 2023 for the Building sector and a year 2024 which promises to be complicated
- Olympic Games-2024: apartment sales are struggling to take off in the Olympic Village
- 2024 starts under better auspices for real estate loan rates
- The granting of real estate loans still down in November according to the Banque de France
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”