New housing reservations with property developers fell 39,9% in the second quarter of 2023, according to provisional statistics from the Ministry of Ecological Transition published on Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction materials: “all lights flashing red” for concrete and aggregates in 2024
- Real estate loan rates stable with a slight drop observed in some banking establishments
- A “gray September” for construction materials
- In Alsace, the “blurry future” of building craftsmen
- Reservations for new housing continue to decline in the 3rd quarter and fall by 40% year-on-year
- French GDP expected to rise slightly in the fourth quarter according to the Banque de France
- Is the rise in mortgage rates behind us?
- The number of building permits continues to fall inexorably for all types of housing
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action