The octopus shape and conveyor belts in tubes are still there, but Terminal 1 at Roissy has been modernized and enlarged to meet the current requirements of air transport, its managers stressed on Saturday during a reopening ceremony.
Selection of products
To read also
- The rediscovered light of the stained glass windows of the Basilica of Saint-Denis
- Acorus carries out the energy rehabilitation of 32 housing units for RIVP Paris 14
- ASCA solarizes the glass facade of an administrative building
- Low-carbon concrete for a public college in Montpellier
- The "Maison Sanofi" by Studios Architecture: a new era for corporate seating
- Les Jardins de Stains, a pilot operation offering solidarity housing labeled Passivhaus in Stains (93)
- Renovation of lighting at SAIPEM France headquarters: energy savings that exceed the expected objective
- The em2c Group delivers the 22.500 m² WElink building in Lyon
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds