The energy renovation works of the condominiums take too long to implement and make the timetable for the banning of thermal colanders "untenable", denounced the National Federation of Real Estate (Fnaim) on Wednesday January 11.
Selection of products
To read also
- Olivier Salleron re-elected president of the FFB
- QUARTET deploys the QSE method to assess the overall performance of buildings undergoing renovation
- CAPEB and Terreal sign a partnership to accelerate the development of solar photovoltaic
- The OMBREE project, which works to reduce energy consumption in overseas buildings, is gaining momentum
- Real estate developers call for exceptional tax assistance
- Energy renovation of condominiums: Architects are testing the future Feebat DynaMOE Copro training course
- Bpifrance encourages companies to carry out work on the energy performance of their tertiary buildings
- The decentralization of housing policies and energy renovation at the heart of FOPH's proposals
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022