A zero-rate loan (PTZ) coupled with the public aid system for energy renovation MaPrimeRénov 'is launched to finance the sometimes significant remainder for certain low-income households, announced Thursday, November 17 the Minister Delegate for Housing Olivier Klein.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christophe Béchu unveils the government's new objective for global renovation in 2024
- The government makes 10 billion euros in budget cuts
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Assistance in adapting senior housing includes home automation with the new MaPrimeAdapt’ system
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Abysmal fall for the real estate development market which reached a historic low point in 2023