The High Council of Notaries (CSN) and the State Real Estate Department announce the renewal and optimization of their partnership agreement set up in 2007 for the drafting of authentic deeds related to State real estate transactions .
Selection of products
To read also
- Contributions of the Home Improvement Club to demographic transition and housing adaptation
- Action Logement widens its losses in 2021
- CAPEB and FFH forge a partnership to strengthen the visibility of professionals involved in housing accessibility
- The CNOA reaffirms to the new government its ambition to make architecture a key lever for improving the living environment of the French
- The OPPBTP and the FFB renew their partnership for the prevention of occupational risks
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Assistance with social rental management: the effects of government announcements are pending
- The Board of Directors elected a new Bureau around the President of CAPEB
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter