Launched in 2007 as part of the Energy Savings Certificates (CEE) system, the FEEBAT program supports the development and maintenance of the skills of building professionals and future professionals in the field of efficient energy renovation.
Selection of products
To read also
- An initiative launched to facilitate the European mobility of apprentices
- Borne defends learning, "huge lever for equal opportunities"
- The Court of Auditors is alarmed by a "financial impasse" in learning
- CFA teachers and trainers test the first two initial training modules of the FEEBAT program
- 20 years after its creation, ongoing experiments to facilitate the validation of acquired experience
- Qualifelec and Qualibat are committed to supporting construction companies towards electromobility
- Learning aids extended "at least until the end of the year"
- Companies in the countryside... to recruit apprentices
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices