The government has decided to withdraw an article which, within the bill for the acceleration of the deployment of renewable energies, aroused great concern from environmental organizations, AFP learned on Wednesday September 21 from the Ministry of Energy Transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- MPs launch examination of “full employment” bill, castigated on the left
- Nuclear safety, climate and electricity prices: two energy laws in preparation, says Agnès Pannier-Runacher
- “Full employment” and the specter of 49.3: a full return to the Assembly
- EnR Acceleration Law and Climate Law: car parks at the heart of the transition
- Immigration: the measure on professions in tension “will be in the text”, assures Houlié (Renaissance)
- Legal age, contribution period, employment of seniors: the key points of the pension reform which comes into force on September 1
- The Constitutional Council validates the "anti-squat" law, with the exception of an article
- Decryption of the green industry bill adopted at first reading by Parliament
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?