Renewable energies have gained 9,6% more capacity worldwide in 2022, record growth, but still far from the levels necessary to curb global warming, the International Renewable Energy Agency (Irena) said on Tuesday March 21.
Selection of products
To read also
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Publication of the 2023 Global Climate Action Report
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- DPE: discover the ranking of average prices for thermal strainers
- France safe from the risk of power cuts this winter, but sobriety is still essential
- As winter approaches, how can you control your heating consumption?
- On the climate, the Caisse des Dépôts can still make progress, according to the Court of Auditors
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work